Monday, June 11, 2007

1st Trimester Prize! Finally!


Hello All! I've missed you! It's so fun to come back and see the beautiful work! I've had my hands full (literally) with my new little baby boy, but he is so worth it! Here he is in the award-winning sweater that Valerie made for him!



So, I am two months late doing the drawing for the 1st trimester prize of a piddleloop travel case. I put all of your names in a nice plastic container that I was returning to Val. (She brought me curry! Yum!) My 3-year-old drew out a name and....drumroll please...Jean won! Yeah Jean!!! Now I just need you to go visit the Piddleloop Store and pick out your pattern. Congratulations!!!

3 comments:

Jean said...

Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful baby boy! He's an angel. He looks so handsome in his sweater!

For real? I won? Thank you so much! All of the cases are gorgeous. I would be thrilled to have any one of them. But if I must pick just one (so hard!) I'll go for the Orange, Pink, Green Flower pattern.

Thank you again! And Congratulations again!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness, he is SO cute!!! Congratulations Mama!

Alison said...

Congrats on that beautiful baby- enjoy him!
And conrats to Jean, I think the rest of us will have a we bit of piddleloop envy... cute stuff!
Happy knitting all,
ali