Thursday, September 13, 2007

I AM knitting!

I thought I'd share with you all what baby goodies are on my needles! First, is this Sweet Baby Cap. I am really close to finishing it. It may even happen tonight! :D


Next up are some longies for my darling daughter. I've tried several times to do longies, but always get messed up at the legs. Not this time though, I refuse! I'm using some Peace Fleece (don't know the colorway, it was a gift from my sil) for the waistband and cuffs, and Malabrigo Noviembre for the main part of the pants. I love this yarn!!!


And finally....I was traded some yarn today for garden veggies from our very own Val! This is some beautiful organic cotton...time for me to make a Presto for my wee one!

1 comment:

Gina House said...

Adorable knit-things! And I'm so impressed that you were able to trade veggies for yarn. That's fantastic! How is the organic cotton? Super soft and wonderful as it looks?